From citrus to you
The raw materials for Citrosa+ are a sustainable side from orange plantations. Citrosa+ is produced from baby citrus fruit, sourced from the Mediterranean and the Caribbean.
These are the small oranges that grow on the tree after it blossoms. The vast majority fall on the ground by a natural process. This drop allows the remaining fruits to fully develop. HTBA collects the baby oranges from the ground, and dries them to use as the starting material for Citrosa+.
- HTBA’s proprietary formulation of Neohesperidin DC, a sweet flavonoid
- Approximately 1.100 times sweeter than sugar
- Does not have a caloric content
- An excellent safety profile
- Strong sweetness synergies with high intensity sweeteners
- Strong sweetness synergies with bulk sugars
- Acts as a flavor enhancer
- Acts as a taste masker
- HTBA has developed a patented formulation
- Keto friendly
- High quality
Formulating new standards
HTBA’s 30-year commitment to Citrosa+ can be evidenced by the development of a robust and sustainable supply chain, advancement of knowledge regarding its characteristics and applications, and extensive publications heralding its benefits. HTBA has conducted pivotal safety studies and obtained regulatory approvals worldwide, from the US to Argentina, and from Europe to Japan.
|Hong Kong||New Zealand||Singapore|